Grease is stubborn stain to get out of clothing. In a regular wash, the dirty, black part of the stain may be removed easily, but the darker-looking spot may remain. Pre-treating can help to prevent the permanent staining of the garment.
- Place a few drops of hand dish-washing soap on the stain. Dish-washing soap that is advertised as a formula for cutting through grease works best. Rub the fabric together lightly to distribute evenly.
- Dampen a sponge in warm water. Rub the soap into the stain gently, in a circular motion, saturating the stain to the edges and through to the back of the fabric.
- Allow the clothing to sit and pre-treat for as long as possible. Leaving the garment overnight is best, but the dish soap should cut through the stain in less than a few hours.
- Start the washer on the warm temperature and small-sized load settings. Allow the washer to fill completely and add 1/4 cup of all-purpose cleaner. Add the clothing. Wash the garment separately to prevent any damage or leaching of stains to other clothing in the wash. Do not dry.
- Wash again using typical laundry detergent. This will remove any residue of the soap or stain. Older, Set-in Stains
- Treat the area with a small amount of oven cleaner. Saturate through the clothing, soaking through to the back of the fabric.
- Dampen the sponge and work the cleaner into the stain well. Scrub lightly from edge to edge.
- Allow the cleaner to sit on the stain for around 15 minutes. Oven cleaner is strong and could damage clothes if left on fabric too long before washing. Set a timer to prevent over-saturation and damage to the fabric.
- Start the washer on the warm temperature and small-sized load settings. Allow the washer to fill completely and add 1/4 cup of all purpose cleaner. Add the soiled clothing.
- Wash the garment separately to prevent any damage or leaching in the process of washing. Wash it again with standard laundry detergent to remove any cleaning product residue.
Many western people reckon that all Asian cuisine are spicy and exotic. Whilst it might be true, there are still some milder dishes that can be appreciated by all.
If you are among the many lot that think in this manner, I have a very good news for you.Kapitan chicken is a dish that is comes from Malaysia, due to the cross cultural impact of culinary skills of the Malay towards the local Chinese group. This is one of the most legendary dishes served in most Nyonya restaurants.
If a person read the history of Malaysia, you will discover that this country had been colonized by the British, Portuguese and the Dutch since 15th centuries. Throughout the colonial time of Portuguese, the leader of the Chinese clan was recognized for the involvement to the society and was conferred the title called Kapitan. The intermarriage between the Chinese and Portuguese especially at the area of Melaka has produced the followings new generation called Peranakan. If has become the mainstream Peranakan cuisine loved by all walks of life in Malaysia.Peranakans meals are also known as Nyonya food as Nyonya means granny or Madam of the strait borned Chinese descendents
Upon going back to his own kitchen, he realized that it was too hot for the British captain and the workers.He improvised the recipe by drastically reduced the quantity of chili and included a number of Chinese ingredients.After he has perfected the dish, he wanted to showcase his new invention to his captain during one of the banquet. To his surprise, the captain enjoyed it very much and the got raved review from all of his visitors.The captain question what’s the name of the dish.The chef planned to satisfy the captain so he quickly said that it was captain’s chicken. Consequently, the name captain’s chicken or Kapitan chicken in the native words has since been used to terms this authentic local food.
Kapitan chicken can be considered as one of the many types of curries in Asia. The basic ingredients of curry are spices that usually includes chillies. However, the spies found in curries from various countries can be quite different. As an example, Indian curries are mostly include a mixture of spices such as cumin, fenugreek and cinnamon.In Japan, the curry is a lot sweeter consistent with many other Japanese meals. For Thai curry, green chilli is one of the major ingredients to prepare the renowned Thai green curry. Lastly, you can find yogurt and milk in some of the curry recipes from India.